This is your last chance to enter our New Year’s Giveaway for cash and books! Giveaway ends January 31. We will announce the winner in next week’s Literacy Musing Mondays’ post, so be sure to check back on Monday, February 6 to see who won. 🙂
I know Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away, but I’m sharing now because I’m usually behind on blogging about holiday stuff. 🙂
I’ve created this picture-based Valentine Bingo for 6 players.
- Click on the links below to print your bingo cards. Each card includes the same pictures, but the pictures have been mixed up a bit.
- Print one extra card so you can cut out each picture square.
- Mix up the stack of picture squares each time you play Valentine Bingo.
- Show players one picture at a time, and have each player mark the correct space with a piece of candy. 🙂
- First player to mark 5 in a row wins!
Welcome back! Here at the #LMMLinkup, we are continuing our annual New Year’s Giveaway.
We could all use a little extra cash and more fun reading material; so good luck! The giveaway ends January 31. We will announce the winner on Monday February 6th.
Hi LMM linkers and readers! Hope your January is off to a great start. We are about to make it better by launching a New Year’s Giveaway! Hope you will join in for a chance to win some cash and books. 🙂 Giveaway ends January 31, and the winner will be announced Monday, February 6! See graphic below for details.