I know Valentine’s Day is a few weeks away, but I’m sharing now because I’m usually behind on blogging about holiday stuff. 🙂
I’ve created this picture-based Valentine Bingo for 6 players.
- Click on the links below to print your bingo cards. Each card includes the same pictures, but the pictures have been mixed up a bit.
- Print one extra card so you can cut out each picture square.
- Mix up the stack of picture squares each time you play Valentine Bingo.
- Show players one picture at a time, and have each player mark the correct space with a piece of candy. 🙂
- First player to mark 5 in a row wins!